Are you giving your family, colleagues or friends a ride to the airport? Are you not planning to spend a long time at Prague Airport?
An optimal solution for you appears to be Parking P1 or P2 where you can park your vehicle for 15 minutes free of charge. These parking lots are designed for a fast pick up or drop off of travellers. Reserved spots for holders of ZTP and ZTP/P are located directly next to the barrier free pedestrian crossings.
Parking P1 is located directly in front of Terminal 1, while Parking P2 is located in front of Terminal 2. Fees may be paid cash or by a credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Diner Club and American Express) using automatic cash registers in both terminal buildings.
The optimal solution is the P1 & P2 parking lot.
- 15 minutes free for everyone
- Serves mainly for fast pickup or drop-off
- Located directing at Terminal 1 & 2 – max. 1-minute walk
- 10 spaces for holders of ZTP and ZTP/P cards (physically handicapped) right by handicapped accessible pedestrian crossings
- Possibility to pay for parking in cash or by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Diner Club and American Express) at the automated machines located in both terminals or at the parking lot exits.
Due to the limited number of parking spots, parking costs CZK 100 per half hour after the free parking time limit expires.
All given prices are inclusive VAT . Tax receipt is issued upon payment.
If you need to park for a longer period of time, we recommend parking your car at a different parking lot
How to get to the Parking P1 and P2?
Enjoy our interactive map application with parking spaces at the airport and access roads. HERE
N 50° 06' 29.102"
E 14° 16' 10.557"
N 50° 06' 21.008"
E 14° 16' 02.925"
Fee Calculator can be found here